Showing all 11 results
Air Conditioner Price List:
Looking for a cooling solution for your dwelling place? Well, we have got an enormous range of options proficient enough to be a quick fix to all your concerns. Seeking the best possible air conditioner online could be a daunting task for many. With our exhaustive research on the best of alternatives, you are assured to meet the most suitable AC priced at economical rates.
The key factors affecting the quality of Air Conditioner:
- AC Type (Window or Split)
- Energy Rating
- AC Price
- The Brand itself
- De-humidification factor
- Noise level
- Dust filter
- Anti-bacteria filter
- Availability of heating facility
Let’s have an insight onto the above mentioned key points to gain a bird’s eye view of the concept:
The type of AC sets out a dramatic difference in your abode with major categorization into window and split AC. Window AC is bound to acquire more space in contrast to split AC which automatically calls the Split AC to be on the pricier side as it claims to deliver better quality consuming less space.
A factor absolutely dependent on the size of the room. The capacity ranges from 1 ton to 3 tons while 1.5 ton split AC could prove to be your best bet to serve an average size room.
The Air Conditioner possessing more number of stars are assumed to be high on energy consumption and lowering your electricity bills. The higher the count of stars the higher the AC price. Generally, a 5 star AC is endorsed to be the best alternative for a commercial setup.
The price of the AC is undeniably a dominant factor while finalizing the deal. It chiefly depends on the energy rating and the capacity. For instance, a 1.5 ton Split AC with 5 star rating is bound to be costlier in comparison to a 1 ton AC with 3 star rating.
Each brand endows unique price tag with diversified features. The name of the brand is another important factor pertaining to settle out your quest to purchase an Air Conditioner Online. The big league brands available in India are Voltas, Blue Star, Daikin, Samsung, Panasonic, LG, Videocon, Godrej, Sansui, Lloyd, General, Haier, Hitachi, Electrolux, Whirlpool and Sharp.
Nowadays, the ACs are powered with specially designed features like De-humidification factor, noise level, dust filter, anti-bacteria filter, availability of heating facility, sleep-mode, off-on timer and alike which amplify the working ability of the air conditioner and hence account for an increase of cost.
Expert Tips on buying an Air Conditioner Online:
- A spacious room or a room on the topmost floor would require a high capacity air conditioner for proper cooling.
- A 1.5 ton split AC would normally serve to be best alternative for an average sized room.
- It is advisable to consider your weather conditions and choose the one which is the best resolution to cater to the specific needs such as humidity, summer etc.
- Choosing an air conditioner with auto sleep feature is a smart idea to cut down your electricity bills.
- Proper and efficient working of your air conditioner demands timely maintenance and servicing.